Monday, March 05, 2007

How Strong Am I?

Well? How strong are you? At Crossfit we hold some ten different components of fitness to represent complete "fitness". If I was forced to boil them down to three, we would say "the trifecta of fitness includes strength, work output, and lungs". Imagine a stool made up of these three pieces as legs. So, is you don't like to squat, press, and deadlift, what you are really saying is, "I'm fine with two legs on my stool", or "my stool is fine with this little stumpy strength leg."

But this is clearly not you right? So, the Crossfit Total is an attempt to quantify our strength. Hot, dirty, nasty strength.
Last Saturday brought out 16 athletes finding out how strong they really were. The results?

This gang is Hot, dirty, nasty strong. See for yourselves!

Coach K




No comments: